Are you up for a challenge?
Accelerate your career in clinical research and expand your
professional network by applying to the Lundbeck Foundation
Clinical Research Fellowship Program. Our exclusive 10 – month
fellowship offers comprehensive training in clinical research with ready
access to the insights and experience of internationally recognized
scientists at the University of California, San Francisco and Stanford
University. We are seeking five talented and energetic fellows from
August 1st 2017 to June 1st, 2018.
Our program based at Innovation Centre Denmark in California’s
Silicon Valley offers:
- Hands – on training in clinical research combined with small –
group teaching in research ethics, clinical study design,
biostatistics, epidemiology, and research presentation;
- Infrastructure that allows yo u to ‘hit the ground running’ and
focus on your research project;
- Access to an international and interdisciplinary student and
mentor environment in one of the most stimulating and fast –
paced business ecosystems worldwide.
We look for students with:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Danish and
- A desire to move the field of clinical and translational research
through innovative and entrepreneurial thinking;
- A creative mind and a strong drive to complete your project on
time and be part of our team.
For more information please contact Thomas Mortensen at
email@example.com or Kala Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit our website at: www.lfcrf.org